Greetings Cumberland County Dems:
Here is our Agenda – and some important information – for the upcoming General Membership Meeting scheduled for Sunday, December 18th from 3:00 – 5:00 PM (virtually by Zoom).
Register using the registration link below.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Agenda1. Welcome2. Approval of Chair’s Agenda – Chair Joe Z.
3. Approval of the October Minutes – Secretary Angel B.
4. Treasurer’s Report – Treasurer Marcia S.
5. Guest Speaker – TBA
6. Municipal Committee Check Ins
7. Anti-Racism and Inclusion Committee Chair – Robert D.
8. Program Committee Chair – Jay P.
9. Election of CCDC Officers
10. Vote to Endorse the Registrar of Probate
11. Election of New CCDC Membership (At-Large Members)
12. New Business
Do you want to run for the CCDC Executive Committee?Want to represent Cumberland County Dems on our Executive Committee? It is that time again when we elect new CCDC Officers. If you happen to be interested, let us know at
(and send us a short bio) and we will send out information ahead of our next meeting.
Are you interested in being the Cumberland County Registrar of Probate?The Cumberland County Registrar of Probate recently resigned and the County Committee has the role of recommending a replacement to finish the term to Governor Mills. If you happen to be interested, let us know at
(and send us a short letter of interest and resume). The CCDC will need to interview interested candidates before the next General Meeting on December 18th.